Name: Anderson KILLINGSWORTH
Given Name: Anderson
Birth: ABT 1774 in NC
Death: 30 Apr 1824 in Roanne Co. TN 1 2
Judith Gunnoe has a theory that Anderson Killingsworth was the son and second child of William Killingsworth and Rachel Harrison. Researcher Lafrona Mouser, has in her book that William and Rachel were married November 17, 1772 in Guilford County, North Carolina. Judith Gunnoe is looking for documentation.
William and Rachel's first child was James Killingsworth born 1772. Judith Gunnoe is still looking for documentation.
In Lafrona Mouser's book, on page 105 she has information for Roane City, Tennessee.
1. James Killingsworth had jury duty, October 1824.
2. James Killingsworth is appointed administrator of estate of Anderson, December 1823.
3. Court ordered that Mary Killingsworth, widow of Anderson Killingsworth, be given one year's support, November 1824
4. Stephen Killingsworth (Anderson and Mary's son) and Mary Killingsworth are appointed guardians for Aron, Poly, Becky, Edyan and William Killingsworth, minors and heirs of Anderson Killingsworth, November 1824
5. James Killingsworth settles estate of Anderson Killingsworth, June 1826
Father: William KILLINGSWORTH b: ABT 1745
Mother: Rachel HARRISON
Mary SWEET b: ABT 1774 in SC
9 Jan 1796
in Guilford Co., NC
- John Sweet KILLINGSWORTH b: 1 May 1796 in Edgefield District, S. Carolina
- Edyann KILLINGSWORWTH
- Isaac KILLINGSWORTH
- Stephen KILLINGSWORTH b: 1797
- Jesse KILLINGSWORTH b: 1799 in Roane Co. TN
- Aaron KILLINGSWORTH b: 1804 in Roane Co. TN
- Mary (Polly) KILLINGSWORTH b: 13 Jun 1812 in TN
- William Anderson KILLINGSWORTH b: 1821 in Roane Co. TN
- Rebecca (Becky) KILLINGSWORTH b: 1820 in Knoxville, TN
- Author: Judith Gunnoe
Title: The Gunnoe Family of West Virginia