Name: John HUNT
Birth: ABT. 1842 in Ireland
Occupation: Day laborer
Some family notes say England but that's not consistent with
census records. Found in the 1880 census living in Boston, MA. He was listed as 38 years old. Found on FHL Film 1254554, National Archives Film T9-0554, Page 368D. Ella and Mabel were not yet born.
Found them in the 1910 census on the same page as Sarah and Charles Fritz. They were living on Randolph Street in Abington. Only Mabel was still with them. She was 25. John was list as 65 which doesn't quite make sense since this is 30 years later. He should be 67 or 68, but this could be an error. I did not find them on that road in the 1920 census. See Sarah's comments for info on the 1910 census.
John was a day laborer, doing odd jobs. He and his wife came to the US in 1867, the same year Sarah was born.
Lived on 215 Randolph Street. They were renting.
Ann COLE b: ABT. 1848 in Ireland
- Note: 1910 census indicates they have been married for 43 years. The census took place in April. So, they were married in 1866 or 1867, depending on the month. However, Sarah was born in 1867 and they both immigrated to the US in 1867 so they probably were married in 1866.
- Sarah A. HUNT b: SEP 1867 in Massachusetts
- Richard (Dick) HUNT b: ABT. 1869
- Elizabeth (Lizzie) HUNT b: ABT. 1873
- Annie M. HUNT b: DEC 1877 in Massachusetts
- Ella HUNT b: 17 DEC 1882 in Massachusetts
- Mabel HUNT b: ABT. 1887 in Massachusetts