Name: William de Mynors 1
Change Date: 29 MAY 2012
In the late 12th century the estate of Culkerton, at Rodmarton, Gloucestershire, was held by the family of de Mynors.
William de Mynors, who granted a tenement to the Knights Templar, was succeeded by his son Henry who was dead by 1217. His daughter and coheir Isabel de Longchamp later granted the estate, including 31?2 yardlands and 8 acres, to St. Oswald's Priory, Gloucester.
Father: Roger de Mynors
- Henry de Mynors
- Type: Book
Periodical: Victoria County History of Gloucestershire