Name: George Rawdon
Birth: ABT 1556 in Leeds, Yorks
Burial: 15 MAY 1624 Guiseley, Yorkshire 1
Residence: Rawdon Low Hall, Yorkshire
Change Date: 30 MAY 2006
Built the present Rawdon Low Hall, married his first wife Anne Beckwith of the Shaws, Co York.
His second wife was Jane Stanhope, married at Bradford 15 June 1602.
She died 28 March 1648, buried at Guiseley. The arms of Rawdon, Folliifoot, Aldborough and Beckwith were depicted in a window of the north transept of Guiseley church but now in 1988 has been replaced by a memorial window to the second world war. By Anne he had three sons, Frances [sic], Toby and Richard, and by Jane...
Father: Michael Rawdon b: ABT 1526 in Leeds, Yorks
Mother: Elizabeth Thornton b: 1530 in Tyersal, Yorks
Anne Beckwith b: ABT 1556 in The Shaws, Yorks
- Francis Rawdon b: 1582
- Text: Thoresby:
Pedigree of Rawdon family in 1702
as related to him by Priscilla, sister of Sir George Rawdon (d 1684).