Name: *Jutta of Thuringia
Name: Jutta of Thuringia
Birth: 1184 in Creuzburg, Thuringia, Germany 1
Death: 6 AUG 1235 in Schleusingen, Thuringia, Germany 1
Jutta of Thuringia (born: 1184; died: 6 August 1235 in Schleusingen) was t he eldest daughter of Landgrave Hermann I of Thuringia and his first wif e, Sophia of Sommerschenburg, a daughter of Fredrick II of Sommerschenburg .
Before 1197, she married Margrave Dietrich I of Meissen.
After her husband's death in 1221, she had a dispute with her brother, Lan dgrave Louis IV of Thuringia, who was very eager to act as regent and guar dian for her three year old son Landgrave Henry III.
In 1223, she married her second husband, Count Poppo VII of Henneberg.
Jutta of Thuringia died on 6 August 1235 in Schleusingen.
Father: *Hermann I of Thuringia b: ABT 1155 in Sommerschenburg, Sachsen, Prussia
Mother: *Sophie of Bavaria b: 1170 in Kelheim, Niedelbayem, Bayern, Germany
*Dietrich I "The Oppressed" of Meissen b: 11 MAR 1162 in Meissen, Saxony, Germany
BEF 24 JUN 1195
in Meissen, Dresden, Saxony, Germany
- Hedwig Meissen b: ABT 1200 in Meissen, Dresden, Saxony, Germany
- Otto Meissen b: ABT 1204 in Meissen, Dresden, Saxony, Germany
- *Sophia of Meissen b: ABT 1206 in Meissen, Dresden, Saxony, Germany
- Jutta Meissen b: ABT 1211 in Meissen, Dresden, Saxony, Germany
- *Henry III "the Illustrious" of Meissen b: ABT 1215 in Meissen, Saxony, Germany
*Poppo VII of Henneberg b: ABT 1181 in Henneberg, Thuringia, Germany
- *Hermann I of Henneberg b: 1224 in Coburg, Thuringia, Germany
- Title: Wikipedia