Name: Edward STOCKSDALE
Given Name: Edward
Change Date: 11 Nov 2003
The will of Edward Stoxdale was made 16 Aug 1779 and proved 13 Oct 1779. The children listed below were identified in the will. Three of Edwards sons married BENNETTS. The early Stocksdales were primarily farmers and had a propensity for acquiring large acreages. Gosnell's Range (50 acres), Buckingham's Prevention (50 acres), Addition to MacClains Hills (115 acres), The Park (35 acres). Edward disposed of a total of 454 acres in his will.
Birth: ABT 1707 in Baltimore Co, Md. 2
Death: OCT 1779 in Balto. Co., Maryland 1 3
- Hannah STOCKSDALE b: ABT 1738 in Baltimore Co, Maryland
- Eleanor (Ellen) STOCKSDALE
- Catherine STOCKSDALE
- Rachel STOCKSDALE
- Solomon STOCKSDALE b: 20 OCT 1731 in Maryland
- Edward STOCKSDALE b: AFT 30 OCT 1731 in Maryland
- Margaret STOCKSDALE b: 6 OCT 1734 in Baltimore Co., Md
- Thomas STOCKSDALE b: ABT 1736 in Baltimore Co, Md.
- John STOCKSDALE b: ABT 1743 in Baltimore County, Md.
- Abbrev: Will - Edward Stoxdale, Baltimore County, 16 Aug 1
Title: Will - Edward Stoxdale, Baltimore County, 16 Aug 1779, Md. Book 3, Page 3767676.
- Abbrev: Carleton Stogsdill, Stocksdale researcher, Graham,
Title: Carleton Stogsdill, Stocksdale researcher, Graham, WA
- Abbrev: Baltimore County Families, 1659-1759, Robert Barne
Title: Baltimore County Families, 1659-1759, Robert Barnes
Page: p 619