Name: Tadeusz Boryszewski
Given Name: Tadeusz
Birth: EST 1764 in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Poland
Death: 16 Mar 1836 in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Poland, Russia (now Poland) 1
Note: Age stated as 78 at death, but that would place his birth date only ten years from the estimated date of his mother's birth. Therefore a more probable aga was chosen.
Change Date: 30 Sep 2009 at 08:55:26|
Father: Szymon Boryszewski b: ABT 1734 in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Poland (?)
Mother: Katarzyna Salach b: ABT 1748 in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Poland
Marta Onaszkiewicz b: ABT 1764 in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Poland
20 Nov 1796
in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Austria (now Poland) 2
- Note: Witnesses: Antoni Banaszewski, Szymon Zochowski, Jozef Sawicki & Mikolaj Wrzosek. Marriage ceremony performed by Marcin Hilchen.
- Agnieszka Urszula Anna Boryszewska b: 1798 in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Austria (now Poland)
- Florian Boryszewski b: ABT 1806 in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Austria (now Poland)
- Ludwik Boryszewski b: ABT 1808 in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Austria (now Poland)
- Marianna Boryszewska b: in Miedzna, near: Wegrow, Poland, Russia (now Poland)
Name: State Archive in Siedlce
ul. Biskupa Ignacego Swirskiego 2
Title: Civil records for parish and commune Miedzna (since 1810)
Author: Civil Registrar for Commune Miedzna (1810-1825) and Roman-Catholic Church in Miedzna, Wegrow, Poland (since 1826)
Publication: Civil register & transcripts of Roman-Catholic register of births, marriages and deaths for Miedzna, Wegrow, Poland
The actual text is written in Polish for years 1810-1863 and later in Russian. Text divided into books, each of which contains information for one year. Some years within one volume. Some data is missing.
Date: 17 Mar 1836
Name: Roman-Catholic Church in Miedzna
ul. Koscielna 1
Title: Liber copulatorum - Miedzna (since 1777)
Author: Kosciól rzymsko-katolicki. Parafja Miedzna (Wegrów) [Roman Catholic Church. Parish Miedzna (Wegrów)]
Publication: Roman Catholic parish register of marriages of Miedzna, Warszawa, Poland
Older books written in Latin.
Note: Information courtesy of Jacek Skorupski. (http://genealogia.skorupski.waw.pl)
Date: 20 Nov 1796