Name: Mary ?Polly? NEWBERRY 1 2 3
Birth: ABT 1786
Death: 18 JUN 1869 in Newport, Herkimer Co., New York
Religion: Seventh-Day Baptist
Change Date: 2 AUG 2011
Mary (Newberry) Stillman 1786-1869
"The Sabbath Recorder", Vol 25, No 33, p 131, Aug. 12, 1869.
In Newport, Herkimer Co., N. Y., of paralysis, June 18th, 1869, Mrs. Polly Stillman, relict of Ezra Stillman, in the 84th year of her age. Sister Stillman died as she lived, an earnest, devout Christian. She was one of the number who composed the Newport church; and when that became extinct, she transferred her membership to the 2d Seventh-day Baptist Church of Brookfield, where she remained till called up higher. "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." J. M. T.
Ezra STILLMAN b: 1 JUL 1789
- Samuel Newberry STILLMAN b: 27 JUN 1812 in Newport, Herkimer Co., New York
- Mary Ann STILLMAN b: 5 AUG 1814 in Newport, Herkimer Co., New York
- Erastus Beebe STILLMAN b: 15 SEP 1815 in Newport, Herkimer Co., New York
- Text: Rootsweb Worldconnect database by Jon Saunders, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:2232377
- Text: ?Babcock Genealogy?, Author: Stephen Babcock, M. A.
Publication: Eaton & Mains, New York: Date: 1903
- Text: Stillman Website URL: http://www.stillman.org/