Name: John Lovet HARBOUR
Birth: Mar 03 1769 in Diss, Norfolk, England
Death: Feb 22 1812 in Qu├ębec City, QC, Canada 1
PLACE: Coachman to the Lord Bishop of Quebec
PLACE: Clerk of the Church
Note: Marc Harbour: The Chaplain of the Royal Infantrymen, John Wetherall, was the celebrant in the presence of Joseph Parkes, 10th Regt Sergeant, and John McKay, inhabitant. The wedding took place in the Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity (Cathedral). *** Jehosaphat Mountain officiated at funeral of John Lovett Harbour, then a clerk to the Cathedral, attending were Wm E. Harbour his son, John BAKER his Brother-in-Law, George STANLEY, and Joseph STILSON. *** A descendant of John Lovat visited Diss, followed up with an enquiry on John Harbour. Here is part of the reply from Norfolk Record Office. The Archives Centre, Martineau Lane, Norwich NR1 2DQ: "I have located the baptism of John LOVIT Harbour on the 20 March 1770, in Diss. It seems he was illegitimate as only his Mother`s name (Mary Harbour) is recorded."
Mother: Mary HARBOUR Harbord b: EST 1745
Sarah BAKER b: Dec 24 1770 in Winfarthing, Diss, Norfolk, England
Apr 09 1793
in Qu├ębec, QC
- Robert HARBOUR b: Jun 07 1804 in Quebec City, QC
- Charlotte Mary HARBOUR b: Mar 18 1807 in Quebec City, QC
- William Edward HARBOUR b: May 26 1798 in Quebec City, QC
- Sarah HARBOUR minor b: Feb 14 1794 in Place Unknown
- Eliza HARBOUR b: Feb 23 1796 in Qu├ębec City, QC
- John HARBOUR saddler b: Sep 14 1800 in Qu├ębec City, QC
- Jacob HARBOUR d. inf. b: May 27 1803 in Quebec City, QC
- Mary Jane HARBOUR b: Feb 11 1810 in Quebec City, QC
- Abbrev: Drouin
Title: Quebec, Vital Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967.
Text: Quebec, Vital Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967.
Text: Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967 > Q > Qu├ębec (Anglican) (Qu├ębec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church)) > 1812