Name: Mary Tucker
Given Name: Mary
Christening: 27 Aug 1769 Chulmleigh, Devon
Death: 16 Nov 1847 in 8, St George's Place, Bath, Somerset of Natural decay 1
Burial: 21 Nov 1847 St Nicholas, Mill Lane, Bathampton, Somerset 2 3 4
_TEXT: YES 5
Change Date: 11 Sep 2017 at 00:07
Note: (Medical):Harriet Addicott of the same address was present at her death.|
James Hayden b: 1767 c: 31 Jan 1768 in St Peters Church, Dorchester, Dorset
12 May 1793
in Chudleigh, Devon
- Change Date:
14 Aug 2017
- James George Hayden b: 12 Jul 1796 in Hindon, Wiltshire c: 13 Sep 1798 in St John the Baptist, Hindon, Wiltshire
- Mary Elizabeth Pollard Hayden b: 20 May 1798 in Hindon, Wiltshire c: 13 Sep 1798 in St John the Baptist, Hindon, Wiltshire
- Caroline Anne Hayden b: Abt 1800 in Bristol, Gloucestershire c: 1 Aug 1800 in St Phillip and St Jacobs, Bristol, Gloucester
- John James Tucker Hayden b: 1804 in Bristol, Gloucestershire c: 14 Mar 1804 in Bristol, Gloucestershire
- Adolphus Hayden b: 1805 in Bristol, Gloucestershire c: 22 Mar 1805 in Bristol, Gloucestershire
- Betsy Hayden b: Abt 1806 in Bath, Somerset
- William Henry Hayden b: Sep 1810 in Chapel Row, Walcot, Bath, Somerset
- William Henry Hayden b: 30 Sep 1812 in Bath, Somerset c: 7 Mar 1824 in St Swithin's, The Paragon, Walcot, Bath, Somerset
- Title: Death Certificates.
Author: England and Wales. Registrar General.
Text: The appropriate death certificate is held or has been sighted to confirm the data.
Page: death certificate; 1847, Bath registration district, Lansdown, Somerset sub-district
- Title: Bath Record Office
Publication: Yahoo Groups
Date: 10 Sep 2016
- Title: National Burial Index
- Title: "batharchives.co.uk," database, Bath Record Office
- Title: \i .\i0 .
Publication: N.p., n.d.
Text: Held by Rosemary Hayden , so unobtainable. Arthur Hayden copied the details in 1971.