Name: William Parry
Birth: ABT 1755
Death: 30 AUG 1840 in Penrose, Monmouthshire 1 of Natural decay 1
Burial: 2 SEP 1840 Llanvihangel Ystern Llewern, Monmouthshire aged 84 2
Medical Information: Aged 84, a farmer. The informant was George Jones, present at the death, Penrose.|
Elizabeth b: ABT 1752
14 FEB 1782
in Penrose, Monmouthshire 3
- Note: William Parry was from Penrose. Elizabeth Williams was a widow from Penrose and the marriage was by licence. The witnesses were John Evans and Thomas Higgins.
- Ann Parry b: 6 FEB 1784 in Llanvihangel Ystern Llewern, Monmouthshire
- Elizabeth Parry b: ABT 1789 in Llanvihangel Ystern Llewern, Monmouthshire c: 9 NOV 1789 in Perthir, Rockfield, Monmouthshire.
- George Parry b: ABT 1792 in Llanvihangel Ystern Llewern, Monmouthshire
- Title: Death Certificate of William Parry 1840
- Title: National Burial Index - Gwent Family History Society
- Title: Monmouthshire Marriages 1725 to 1812