Name: Rebecca Jessica HOWELL
Given Name: Rebecca Jessica
Birth: Abt 1855 in Wales
Death: 16 Jan 1926
Change Date: 28 Dec 2014 at 15:11
Obituary, The Recorder, February 11, 1926
Death of Mrs. John Anderson
The funeral service of the late Mrs. John Anderson of the 12th Con. Of Campbell, who passed away on January 16th, after an illness of six weeks was conducted by the Rev. L. R. Pipher assisted by the Rev. Wm. Ware.
Mrs. Anderson was born in Wales and when a young woman married Mr. William Gardiner to whom were born three children: Mrs. Walter Chisholm, Mr. William Gardiner and Mrs. Geo. Sidey. They moved to Manitoulin 47 years ago. After Mr. Gardiner's death she married Mr. John Anderson of Campbell Township, where she has lived ever since.
Mrs. Anderson was a good neighbor and of a kind disposition, always ready to help those in need. To the last union were born six children: Wesley, James, Mrs. Donald Galbraith of Campbell, Mrs. Farrel and Mrs. smith of Chicago and Mrs. Kellie who passed away a few years ago.
Henry GARDINER b: Aft 1850
- Change Date:
1 Jul 2009
- Mary Louise GARDINER b: 7 Mar 1872 in England
- William H. GARDINER b: 1875 in Port Hope, Durham County, Ontario, Canada
- Mercy A. GARDINER b: Dec 1881 in Campbell Township, Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada
John ANDERSON b: Jun 1854 in St. Fergus, Banff, Scotland
25 Nov 1886
in Billings Township, Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada
Ontario Vital Records - Marriages #001 066 - 1886
John ANDERSON, born Scotland and Rebecca LARDNER, (widow) were married 25 November 1886 at Billings. Parents of Groom: James Anderson. Parents of Bride: Not given.
- Change Date:
28 Dec 2014
- John Wesley ANDERSON b: 30 Jan 1887 in Carnarvon Township, Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada
- James Boyce ANDERSON b: 17 Dec 1889 in Ontario, Canada
- Mable ANDERSON b: 15 Apr 1891 in Ontario, Canada
- Martha Elizabeth ANDERSON b: 15 Apr 1891 in Ontario, Canada
- Elisabeth ANDERSON b: 7 Jul 1893 in Gore Bay, Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada
- Bessie ANDERSON b: 17 Oct 1896 in Spring Bay, Campbell Township, Manitoulin Island, Ontario, Canada