Name: Ursula WALWYN 1
Change Date: 09 MAY 2005
Note: There are monumental inscriptions recorded for her on the Herefordshire Family History Society's website, monumental inscriptions (P) page. 2
Henry PEARLE M.A. of Brazenose Coll. Oxon., vicar of Dewsall c: 15 APR 1595 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Dorothy PEARLE
- Mary PEARLE
- Elizabeth PEARLE
- Richard PEARLE
- Henry PEARLE
- Title: Editorial Note (comment by Ronald Dunning)
Abbrev: Editorial Note
Page: The Pearle family lived at Dewsall Court ... A short genealogy and the Pearle seal impaling Boyle is carved over the fireplace in the chief room. The main lineage is given:
Richard Pearle of Hereford w. dat. 30 May, prob. 6 Oct. 1577.
Richard Pearle bur. Dewsall 19 June 1644 aet. 84. M.I. and wife Dorothy Boyle of the Grey Friars, Hereford, bur. Dewsall 10 Apr. 1636. M.I. and children:
1. John Pearle ob. Jan. 1643, bur. Dewsall, M.I. w. prob., May 1649 and wife
???? dau. of ???? Parry of Aconbury;
2. Richard Pearle B.L. of Inner Temple and wife Barbara Weaver of Stapleton.
3. Rowland Pearle.
4. James Pearle of Dymock.
5. Henry Pearle, M.A. of Brazenose Coll. Oxon., vicar of Dewsall and wife
Ursula of Walwyn.
6. Thomas Pearle of Aleppo.
7. William Pearle of London.
8. Charles James Pearle, B.L. of Llanfihangel Ystern Llewern, co., Monm. and
wife Fortune who later married John Stratford of Monmouth viv. 1646.
- Title: Website
Page: The Herefordshire Family History Society website
Monumental Inscriptions (P)
PEARLE URFULA (nee WALLWYN) CALLOW CAL/A
PEARLE URSULA (nee WALLWYN) DORMINGTON DOR/(15)