Name: Elizabeth Pegg 1 2 3
Birth: 1745 in Murderkill Hundred, Kent Co., De. 3
Death: AFT FEB 1807 3
Ancestral File #: VVDP-PF
Reference Number: 1795
Her family in the 1760's became adherents of the Nicholite (Quaker) sect of the Delaware-Maryland border region. In 1778 a number of the Nicholite families including several Pegg families, left Delaware and resettled in southwestern Guilford, Co., NC. Thomas Tharp though not a Nicholite himself, very likely accompanied his wife's kinsmen on this migration.
Thomas Tharp b: 1744 in Talbot Co., Md.
in Kent Co., De. 3
- Letitia Tharp b: 1766 in Mispillion Hundred, Kent Co. De.
- Jehu Tharp b: 1767 in Mispillion Hundred, Kent Co., De.
- James O. Tharp b: 1769 in Mispillion Hundred, Kent Co., De.
- Thomas Tharp , Jr. b: 1772 in Mispillion Hundred, Kent Co., De.
- Boaz Tharp b: 1778 in Mispillion Hundred, Kent Co., De.
- Andrew Tharp b: 25 MAR 1781 in Rowan Co., Nc.
- William Tharp b: 1782 in Rowan Co., Nc.
- Elizabeth Tharp b: 1786 in Rowan, Nc.
- Title: Ancestral File (R)
Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Publication: Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998
Note: ABBR Ancestral File (R)
Note: NAME Family History Library
ADDR 35 N West Temple Street
CONT Salt Lake City, UT 84150 USA
- Title: Tharp.FBK
Text: Date of Import: Mar 9, 2001
- Title: william_tharp.ged
Text: Date of Import: 17 Apr 2005