Name: Susanna HANCOCK
Birth: ABT 1780
Death: BEF 1850 in Sharp Co, Ark
Change Date: 12 MAR 2016
Another source says she "was born about 1772 in , Fluvanna, Va and was christened 11 Nov 1770 in St James Northam, Goochland, Va." -- but of course that doesn't make sense for her to be christened before she was born! Maybe it was another Susannah Hancock.
In 1802 her father died, leaving her a portion of his estate.
Two years later she married David Spurlock. They moved to Floyd Co, KY to be with the rest of his Spurlock family.
David Sr. died in 1846 in Evening Shade, Ark. Susanna lived with son, David Jr until her death. She is not listed with any of her sons in 1860 (Pleasant, William, David, Robert or John).
Find A Grave Memorial# 133898798
Father: John D. HANCOCK b: 1733 in Albemarle Co, VA
Mother: Elizabeth MADDOX b: 3 JAN 1732 in Fluvanna, Va
David (Drury?) SPURLOCK b: 1783 in Virginia
in VA, Prob Patrick Or Henry Co.
- Pleasant SPURLOCK b: 1805 in Floyd Co, Ky
- Rhoda SPURLOCK b: 1808 in Floyd Co, Ky
- William S. SPURLOCK b: 1812 in Floyd Co, Ky
- Frances SPURLOCK b: 1814 in Floyd Co, Ky
- David Drury SPURLOCK b: 15 DEC 1818 in Floyd Co, Ky
- Jesse SPURLOCK b: 1820 in Floyd Co, Ky
- Nancy SPURLOCK b: 1822 in Floyd Co, Ky
- Robert T. SPURLOCK b: FEB 1823 in Floyd Co, Ky
- John ?Johnny? SPURLOCK b: 3 MAR 1825 in Floyd Co, Ky