Name: Alonzo Judson Lawler 1 2 3
Birth: 1848 in GA 1 2 3
Burial: Tecumseh Cem., Tecumseh, TX 1 2 3
Alonzo Judson Lawler : Alonzo was a farmer , and a Baptist. He had anoth er wife
named Jimmie. He married Mary Elizabeth (Molly) in 1870. He and Mary are
bu ried at Tecumseh Cemetery, Tecumseh, Texas. They moved from Georgia abo ut
1900 to Texas and settled in Oplin, Texas. Some of the family were already
there. A ccording to my grandmother Ora, the Willard Pierce family was t he first
to com e to Texas. There were 3 families that came together, Alonzo and Ma ry
Elizabet h and their Children were of the three families.
They also lived in Slaton, TX , in Lubbock County, where they owned a cafe .
According to Ora, Alonzo took th e money they made in the cafe and left to wn.
All of the grandchildren said tha t Alonzo was mean to the family, and be at the
boys, but did not mistreat the g irls.
according to 1920,1910,1880 census records, 1910, 1920 TX place Alonzo's B irth
state as GA
Mary Elizabeth Alsabrook b: ABT 1855
- Alonzo Frances Lawler b: JAN 1875 in GA
- Lular Lawler b: 1877
- Eula Lawler b: 1878 in AL
- Viola Pellum Lawler b: 8 MAR 1879 in AL
- Cletus Orlando Lawler b: FEB 1883 in AL
- Aurora Estes Lawler b: AUG 1886 in AL
- Ernest Huryer Lawler b: FEB 1887 in GA
- Thomas Judson Lawler b: 3 MAR 1891 in AL
- Roy Lawler b: 14 MAR 1896 in GA
- Ora Lawler b: 5 JUN 1896 in Etna, AL
- Title: Lawer3.GED
Text: Date of Import: Aug 27, 2000
- Title: 919019.ged
Text: Date of Import: Nov 20, 2001
- Title: ralphroberts.ged
Text: Date of Import: Dec 15, 2003