Name: Catharine Marie Henning
Birth: ABT 1697 in (Hannover, Germany) 1
Death: 5 FEB 1772 in Brockum, Hannover, Germany 2
She may have been a daughter of Hans Henning, a cavalryman in the company of Major von Mesebach, who had a child baptized in 1701 in Brockum.
She was virtually certainly a sister of Anne Margarethe Henning, who married Thomas Heinrich Heidmann of Oppenwehe in 1722.
Gerd Heinrich Dammeyer b: 1 JUL 1702 in (Oppenwehe 35), Westphalia, Germany
13 JUL 1727
in Brockum, Hannover, Germany 2
- Catharine Margarethe Dammeyer b: 30 SEP 1725 in Brockum, Hannover, Germany
- Hans Engelbert Franz Dammeyer b: 7 NOV 1727 in Brockum, Hannover, Germany
- Johann Heinrich Dammeyer b: 18 MAY 1730 in Brockum, Hannover, Germany
- Marie Catharine Dammeyer b: 27 OCT 1732 in Brockum, Hannover, Germany
- Title: Birth year calculated from age at death
- Title: Churchbook of Brockum Parish, Niedersachsen