|ID: I1731 1
Name: Elizabeth Edmonds "Lizzie" AVERY
Birth: 19 JAN 1824 in Bolivar, Hardeman County, Tennessee
Census: 1 JUN 1870 Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee
Census: 1 JUN 1880 Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee
Census: 1 JUN 1900 Saint Louis, Missouri
Census: 15 APR 1910 Saint Louis, Missouri
Death: 4 NOV 1916 in Saint Louis, Missouri
Occupation: Author; women's suffragist
WLNK: Stories worth remembering-Elizabeth Avery Meriwether
WLNK: Tennessee Encyclopedia
WLNK: Facts and falsehoods concerning the war on the South, 1861-1865
FAGM: *Find a Grave Memorial|
Father: Nathan AVERY b: 8 MAY 1792 in New Lebanon, Columbia County, New York
Mother: Rebecca Jones RIVERS b: 28 MAY 1793 in Greensville County, Virginia
Minor MERIWETHER b: 15 JAN 1827 in "Cabin Row", Christian County, Kentucky
5 JAN 1852
in Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee
- Note: Married at her parents home, 284 Union Street.
- Avery MERIWETHER b: 15 JUL 1857 in Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee
- Rivers Blythe MERIWETHER b: 26 JUL 1859 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio
- Minor Lee MERIWETHER b: 25 DEC 1862 in Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi
- Publication: The Meriwether Society, Inc.
Text: Information about this individual has been collected by The Meriweither Societyfrom many sources. As the Society is in the process of verifying the information,it should be treated as unconfirmed at this time. Please do not assume the informationis correct.
If you have information about this individual, please contact the Society.PLEASE DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION SHOWN WITHOUT VERIFYING IT YOURSELF!