Name: Ira Samuel Story 1
Birth: 15 DEC 1896 in Floyd County, Georgia 2
Death: JAN 1961 3
Myra Dobbs Storey: He was married four times. First marriage, no children. Second marriage, three children, Jim, John and Alice. Third marriage, no children. Fourth marriage, no children.
25 Mar 1891 was previous birthday, unsourced.
WWI draft registration for Ira Samuel Story, Farmer, at precinct 18 (Farill), Cherokee Co., Ala.
date of registration 5 Jun 1817
Rt. 2, Cedar Bluff, Ala. Single.
Born 15 Dec 1896, Floyd Co., Ga.
Claims exemption for "farming"
Medium build, brown eyes, brown hair.
Father: Samuel Henry Story b: 5 JUL 1866 in Georgia
Mother: Emma A. Akins b: 4 NOV 1875
Bulah Maude Ola VanPelt b: ABT. 1895
- Emma Alice Story b: 7 OCT 1924 in Cherokee County, Alabama
- James Samuel Story b: 23 JUN 1922
- John Henry Story b: 6 JAN 1931
- Title: Alice Roe
Text: for name and nickname jack
- Title: WWI draft registration card
- Title: Social Security Death Index <http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com>
Text: Identity not verified.