Note: l, Saml Hall, Burgess Hall, Isaac Hall.
**Note: Reviews of the Fairfield Land Records also show the following: 2 Square Mile Tract in Umpawaug to Nathan Gold in 1686; 200 acres north of Redding Center on Webb's Ridge to Joseph Webb in 1699; 150 acres in eastern Redding north of Church Hill Road to Isaac, Jr., Francis and John Hall via indian deed in 1709; 600 acres east of Little River to Redding Ridge, for Fairfield School by Moses Knapp in 1709; 200 acres to Captain John Wakeman in Redding Center 1709. [B. Colley 2002
HALL, Isaac, Dr., late of Reading, will dated Apl. 17, 1736, probated Aug. 4, 1741, mentioned his wife Jean, and children, Asa, Jean Squire, Burgis, Lidia Jud, Ann Corns, and Joshua, and grandson David Hall. Executors his wife Jean, and son Asa. Witnesses Moses Knap, John Malary, and Captain John Read, page 92.
Isaac Sr was caught stealing "parcells of swine" on _______. There was a church trial in which ____________.
Note: 1725 petition lists John,Francis (Hill), Thomas Williams, Asa Hall, Joshua (Hull), Isaiah Hul
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.