Stephen Killingsworth: Birth: 1797.
Edyann Killingsworwth: Death: 1833
Note: hild of William Killingsworth and Rachel Harrison. Researcher Lafrona Mouser, has in her book that William and Rachel were married November 17, 1772 in Guilford County, North Carolina. Judith Gunnoe is looking for documentation.
William and Rachel's first child was James Killingsworth born 1772. Judith Gunnoe is still looking for documentation. In Lafrona Mouser's book, on page 105 she has information for Roane City, Tennessee.
1. James Killingsworth had jury duty, October 1824.
2. James Killingsworth is appointed administrator of estate of Anderson, December 1823.
3. Court ordered that Mary Killingsworth, widow of Anderson Killingsworth, be given one year's support, November 1824
4. Stephen Killingsworth (Anderson and Mary's son) and Mary Killingsworth are appointed guardians for Aron, Poly, Becky, Edyan and William Killingsworth, minors and heirs of Anderson Killingsworth, November 1824
5. James Killingsworth settles estate of Anderson Killingsworth, June 1826
Note: Judith Gunnoe has a theory that Anderson Killingsworth was the son and second c
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.